October 19, 2012

WISHLISTED // J. CREW & MORE...

Oh sometimes... going to the Eaton Centre is lethal. Especially recently with the newest addition of Top Shop and J. Crew stores. And their recent renovations to the mall - I can't help but actually liking it. So, I've wishlisted some items I hope to have in my closet in the near future. Well, at least way before winter comes.

MacAlister high-heel ankle boots 
How darling are these MacAllister high-heel ankle boots from J.Crew? The reason why I love these are because of how there are grips... which means I won't be slipping and sliding in the Toronto winter. 


The thing I love about the shirt is the colour and the studded detail on the shoulder. It's simple and sleek, that's the one thing I love about Zara.


How cute is this fox printed shirt? You can pair it with a nice blazer and black trousers and you are office-ready. I really love the animal prints that's becoming a big trend for this season. 


Right now, I am in a hunt for a red dress. It's hard to find. But then I popped over Top Shop and fell in love with this Mesh Insert Skater Dress. It's a fun dress and it's completely different from what I have. I haven't tried it on because of my laziness. But maybe this weekend I'll try it on. 


Ahh... the Jacquard Floral Flippy Dress from Top Shop! I love the texture of this dress. Isn't it very Parisian? It also comes in a burgundy colour but I feel that the floral pattern gets lost because the burgundy is already such a bold colour and it clashes with the intricate floral pattern. 

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment