October 8, 2012

MONDAY STYLE FILE #2

So, this past summer I have discovered Downton Abbey and I am completely obsessed with it. It was a bit slow in the beginning but now it's on their third season and it's picking up. Aside from the story line and great character development, I am in love with their fashion. The twenties (aka the roaring 20's) have been one of my favourite fashion era... there's just something about the drop waist line, the endless laces, the amazing headpieces and the long pearl necklaces. The 20's to me is time when things were changing especially since after the first World War... practicality started to unfold especially for ladies' fashion. Yes. The 20's is a great period for fashion. And let's not forget about the hairstyle. I completely love it.
charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment