October 24, 2012

LOOK BOOK // MMM X H&M COLLABORATION

Last night they had a launch party for new H&M collaborated collection with Maison Martin Margiela. When I first saw the sneak peak of the collection - I was indifferent. Probably because for years tailored items took the reigns. Though, the more I think about it the over sized clothing has been slowly making its mark. And now it has made a splash by this collaboration. The Margiela collection for H&M embarks to something new... and truthfully, comparing to past collabs - I think this maybe one of the most wearable collections because it is not over the top. The collection stems from the avant-garde style of being over-sized yet structured at the same time. Now, the more I look at it... I am loving this collection. Maybe I'll be there waiting in the line-up on November 15. What do you think of this collection? Do you love it or hate it? 






charisse
{images via Fashionologie & Vogue.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment