October 4, 2012

STREET STYLE // PARIS, FRANCE

The fashion world is in full swing with Fashion Week starting in New York then to London then to Milan and now it's in my favourite city, Paris. I think from now there's something about Paris Fashion Week that will always peek my interest. But as amazing as the designers are showcasing their work, we cannot overlook the style of the Parisians. I was at awe when I was there last May, just seeing everyone dressed so well even if they were just heading to one of the parks, which made me realize there's no such thing as being over-dressed. Because when you are in Paris, once you walk out that door you are going somewhere important. No excuses to dress sloppily. No sweatpants, no runners, in sight. That's Paris... and I love it.








charisse
{all images via Fashionologie}

No comments:

Post a Comment