October 27, 2012

TFW SS '13 // PARAEZO COUTURE

The photos don't give it justice to how much intricate detailing it was put in the wedding gowns. And seeing it up close was a treat. Truthfully, I'm never really a fan of big over-the-top gowns but seeing this collection made me that little girl picturing myself in a big ball gown. Paraezo Couture is led by Bruce Dang as he continues to strive to make Paraezo a household name in the bridal industry. And truthfully, I'm sold. My favourite gown probably has to be the finale gown. If I were to choose something more elaborate that's the style I would love to get that one. When I first saw the headpieces on the models - it reminded me of Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream. Something fairy-tale like. The whole collection was really a dream.










Below right is the finale dress... I'm in love! 


Now seeing this collection, doesn't it just makes you want to get married? Or at least try on some wedding gowns. 

charisse
{All images via IMG Canada}

No comments:

Post a Comment