November 2, 2012

GIFT GUIDE // GOLDEN SPARKLE

Oh Anthropologie! You are killing me with these amazing-ness. This season marks one of the best/worst season for a shopaholic like myself. Best... because the amazing-ness that just keeps spewing out; Worst... as a result of it's all things amazing-ness, my wallet is hurting.

Nevertheless, I will parade on and show you some items that peaked my interest: All things gold. Anthropologie not only does it have something pretty for your closet but it also has so many endless pretty things for your home. And with the holiday season just right around your corner... it's the perfect place to shop for the fashionistas in your life. And so begins my holiday gift guide.

1 Goldleaf Cocktail Dress // 2 Crochet Ardita Tank // 3 Beaded Altitude Tunic 
// 4 Creme Brulee Posts // 5 Capri Blue Cracked Ice Candle // 6 Zeolite Tray
// 7 Hedgehog Measuring Cups // 8 Bright Equilibrium Journal // 9 Golden Viper Journal

charisse
{All images via Anthropologie}

No comments:

Post a Comment