September 7, 2012

TRENDS // STATEMENT NECKLACES

So, I was in the Yorkdale area for a meeting and decided to pop in the mall for a bit especially since I rarely go there and it's the only place that has Top Shop. I walked through the Bay and the collared necklaces caught my eye. I feel that this season it is all about statement necklaces, be it collared or just an extravagant necklaces. It will indeed make your outfit even more special. Ironically though, while I was oohhh-ing and ahhhh-ing over the necklaces, I walked away with a cube ring from Top Shop. But here were some the styles that caught my eye. 


1. The Bay, buy here 2. The Bay, buy here 3. Top Shop, buy here 4. Top Shop, buy here
5. Top Shop, buy here 6. Top Shop, buy here 7. Top Shop, buy here

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment