January 14, 2013

MONDAY STYLE FILE #13

Globes was last night and shockingly... I watched most of it. I'm normally not a fan of awards show because they drag on and on with jokes that don't really make any sense. But I'm so glad that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were the hostesses. They were freaking fantastic. And shockingly, while watching the Red Carpet Arrival... I didn't particularly hate a specific dress. A lot of reds, bright colours and blacks. Simple and elegant dresses that walked along the red carpet. My favourite(s) would be hands down Julianne Moore in Tom Ford and Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier. I've pinned my other fave dresses.


I just realised that these two dresses are complete opposites. But what both have common is that its just simply elegant. I've always been in love with Tom Ford's straight lines and bold contrast and he always has stunning silhouettes. Alexander Vauthier is a new designer that I've just discovered and looking through his other designs... I'm completely in love with it. It's elegant without being over-the-top. White and gold are currently my favourite combination and I just love how it has a bit of a Grecian feel. Perfect for Lady Mary.

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment