March 17, 2013

CAPTURED // SO FAR IN MARCH...

Life has been a whirlwind these past few weeks. I finally had time to smell the roses last week. I didn't realise how much I needed that. But at the same time I do miss the hustle and bustle. Toronto Fashion Week begins tomorrow and it looks like I have something to do every day after work. Pretty stoked. So I leave you with an Instagram update of my life in the past 2 weeks. 

#1 Valentino will make my dreams come true.


#2 The introduction of a Toronto label called Moose & Beaver.
#3 One of my lovelies came for a visit from Harvard. Heart you P! 


#4 Imagine Dragons is amazing live!! Worth trekking in the snowstorm for this! 


#5 Finally seeing #87 play vs the Leafs. 3-1 Pens. Thank you lals!

charisse
{follow me on instagram}

No comments:

Post a Comment