March 16, 2012

SUMMER IS IN THE AIR

Summer Love

Toronto is getting the best weather anyone can imagine especially in March. So it only means one thing... spring cleaning. I can't wait to put away those bulky sweaters and bring out my summer wear and perhaps add a couple of more new pieces to the wardrobe. This summer I think I may continue on with my bohemian chic look especially now that my hair is long enough for the braids. Yes. Indeed, braids galore.

I always thought I knew what's new in fashion but clearly not when someone mentioned to me about Rory Beca for F21! In love with her collaboration with Forever21! It's light and fresh perfect for the summer. Perfect for my bohemian chic look I'm aiming for.

I am in love with the Floating Feather Flounce blouse... it would match perfectly with my long salmon skirt and my roman sandals.  The Sheer Colourblocked Maxi Dress would be perfect for a day on the beach or strolling down Queen West.

And all of these pieces are under $40... what wouldn't you love about that?

Until then...
charisse
{Image via CubaGallery

No comments:

Post a Comment