August 12, 2013

BRANDS // CRYWOLF

I'm always looking for unique brands that have a different personality.
Marching to their own tune and combine that with silk screening. And I'm sold. 
As I was perusing through my Instagram the other day - one photo caught my eye.
Coal Miner's Daughter had three tanks hanging on a clothing line. 
And I was mesmerized.
Photo: You can never have too many @crywolfclothing tanks. Get them at our #QueenWest shop or on our @Shopcaster shop online!
And I just wanted to know more about the brand.
Crywolf is the brainchild of Stephanie Drabik & Rose Chang.
 In short, the Crywolf vision is a mishmash of their strange, fantastic, quirky and whimsical ideas. 
The main concept behind Crywolf is producing limited edition, collectable, wearable and affordable 
pieces of art. All of their designs are based on their drawings which they often collaborate on 
and their clothing is hand-printed by them.
I'm always up for supporting local artists especially when their work is awesome!
Putting my order for the wolf sweatshirt! I'm just mesmerized by this illustration.

Spirit of the Wolf Light SweatshirtSpirit of the Wolf Light Sweatshirt

Check out their other illustrations! Shop & Support Local! 

xx charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment