April 9, 2013

DAILY OBSESSIONS // ZARA, AFFORDABLE RUNWAY

I, at times, obsessed over certain affordable brands. Right now, I'm coveting Zara's current collection. Inspired by the Spring/Summer runway, Zara's latest collection has all of it and the best part that it's affordable. J'adore and I want it all. Here are some of the looks that I would love to add to my closet :)

Image 1 of BIKER LEATHER JACKET WITH BUCKLES from Zara Image 1 of WAISTCOAT WITH LAPELS AND SHOULDER PADS from Zara
Image 1 of COAT WITH BOX SLEEVE from Zara Image 1 of COMBINATION VELOUR DRESS from Zara
Image 1 of PRINTED TUNIC from Zara Image 1 of DRESS WITH WHITE STRIPE from Zara
Image 1 of CULOTTE SHORTS from Zara Image 1 of LEATHER EFFECT MINI SKIRT from Zara
Image 1 of BLACK AND WHITE COMBINATION HEELS from Zara
Image 1 of BASIC SANDAL from Zara
Image 1 of STAR PRINT CLUTCH BAG from Zara
Image 1 of ETHNIC JACQUARD PATTERN CARDIGAN from Zara Image 1 of ETHNIC EMBROIDERED DRESS WITH CAP SLEEVES from Zara

charisse
{all images via zara.com}

1 comment:

  1. Wooo. Look at those shoes, and the clutch, and the white dress. You are tempting me to do no good...

    ReplyDelete