February 12, 2013

RUNWAY // PRABAL GURUNG FALL '13

Prabal Gurung for Target collection was released last week and during the weekend he had his NYFW show. This might be one of my favourite collection thus far... with its structured silhouettes, army inspired theme, unexpected details and his signature choice of floral fabrics... What's not to love? My favourite look would probably have to the be chunky knitted army green sweater (2nd below - right). I can just picture myself wearing that all bundled up on a cold winter's night. This collection had the recurring theme of NYFW Fall 2013 - strong yet delicate. Structured yet dainty. While some may argue that this may not be his best collection... he is heading in a good direction with his brand and I am excited to see what's to come.   




charisse
{images via style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment