August 3, 2012

EVENT // MASHA & STEFANO'S WEDDING

Little did I know that July just passed by like there's no tomorrow.

So, here's a quick catch-up. So much rush of emotions was in July, 3 of my good friends left the city for bigger and better things, add 1 amazing wedding, you get my July.


Looking for a nice dress for a summer wedding was a chore. I nearly gave up and was just going to wear this purple dress I already had. But, when you are not looking... you always do find the best stuff. I stumbled onto the Zara Sale. I was on a budget, so a sale is always a good sign. And then... I found a mint laced dress. (On a side note: I was looking for one 3 months ago). They had it in my size, tried it on and sent the photos to my friend to see if it's good. She approved and that was done. And did I tell you it was $69.99. Such a deal. 


I accessorized it with my black and gold tear drop earrings by Eliza Kozurno that I purchased last year during her trunk show at Love of Mine. Along with a Banana Republic gold bracelet I got as a gift and my ever-so trusty Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC. Paired it with my black peek-a-boo pumps I got from Asia.

It was safe to say that it was so much fun dressing up. It has been awhile. So, I can't wait for more weddings to go to... or more like fancy events where I can dress up.

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment